This section sets out how Vroomf uses and protects any information provided by You ( being the user of this website).
- Vroomf is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. All information requested will be used within the terms of this Agreement
- Vroomf may collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Vroomf uses the information gathered in order to contact you with more information to receive a demo of. We may also use the information for the following:
- Internal record keeping;
- Fraud detection and risk management;
- Improving our internal operations and efficiencies;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think You may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Targeted marketing of our goods and services;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the Vroomf product offering according to Your interests.
- Vroomf may elect to share Your personal information with:
- service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations;
- Parties where we are required to do so by law;
- Other third parties, provided we have received your explicit consent.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure Vroomf have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Non-personal information
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement regarding your information, the following information is not regarded as personal information for purposes of this Agreement:
- Information which cannot be linked back to You;
- Non-personal statistical information i.e. information which has been aggregated and cannot be linked back to You;
- Information which you have provided voluntarily in a public environment.
- Your consent
You acknowledge that You accept this section, and specifically allows for the collection, storage, processing and disclosure of personal information as described in this section.
- Other important information
- Neither Vroomf nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this page. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your mobile phone. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow applications to respond to you as an individual. The application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which missions and/or tabs are being accepted. This helps us analyse data about traffic and improve our Vroomf website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Vroomf website, by enabling us to monitor which missions and/or tabs you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your mobile phone or information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.